New York Rheumatology Care,
215 East 68th Street (between 2nd and 3rd Avenue), Office #8, New York, NY 10065
We participate in commercial insurance plans with Out of Network (OON) benefits. This allows us to spend sufficient amount of time with our patients. We accept Medicare at a non-par basis.
We always submit the claims to the patients’ insurance companies for reimbursement. This applies to both in-person and telemedicine consultations. Our staff is available to assist you with this process. PPO and Indemnity plans may cover our services, subject to copays and deductibles. Labs and medications will be always covered as per your insurance plan.
What to bring to your first appointment:
- Please bring a driver’s license or valid photo Identification Card.
- Insurance card for necessary lab tests and imaging studies.
- Name, address, phone number of the physician who referred you and/or your primary care provider.
- Please bring all prior results of X-Rays, CT Scans, and MRIs.
- Please bring all available previous laboratory tests and biopsy results.
- If the visit is for a second opinion, please bring, if possible, prior records.
- List of current medications